Uite de ce ai nevoie:
To apply for a work permit from outside Canada, you must submit the following documents:
- a job offer from a Canadian employer
- a completed application, that shows that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations, and
- written confirmation from Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) that the employer can hire a foreign worker to fill the job. This confirmation is called a positive labour market opinion.
- In most cases, it is up to your employer to get that written confirmation. Information on the labour market opinion is found under Information for Canadian employers on the right-hand side of this page.
- In some cases, you do not need a labour market opinion. (See Jobs that require a work permit but no labour market opinion.)
You must also do the following:
- Satisfy a visa officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your work permit.
- Show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family while you are in Canada.
- Respect the law and have no criminal record. (You may have to provide a police clearance certificate. See Police Certificates for more information.
- Show that you are not a risk to the security of Canada.
- Be in good health. (You may have to have a medical examination.)
Mai multe informaţii şi toate formularele le găseşti aici: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/index.asp