Arată versiune întreagă : Imigrare pentru asistenti medicali

03.01.2008, 01:48
Intrebare: Un asistent medical poate sa plece cu o viza de trei luni ca sa isi faca acel curs obligatoriu luand si familia lui cu el?????smileys/smiley5.gifSau o persoana poate lua pe cineva pe viza lui doar daca obtine viza de sedere indelungata?

Sunt intr-o enigma totalasmileys/smiley36.gif

03.01.2008, 02:09
ma gandesc sa pun si info pe care le cunosc despre imigrare ca asistent medicalsmileys/smiley2.gif
English language requirements

4. All other nurses and midwives are required to successfully complete one of the following English Language tests:
Occupational English Test (OET)
The requirement is to do the Nursing version of the test and to achieve a B pass or above in all four sections of the
test, giving an overall B pass. The date of the test must be no more than two years prior to the ANMC assessment.
Receipt of an original test result from Language Australia is required.
International English Language Testing system (IELTS)
The requirement is to complete the Academic version of the test and achieve a score of 6.5 or more in Reading
and Listening and a score of at least 7 in Writing and Speaking with an overall band score of 7 or more. The
date of the test must be no more than two years prior to the ANMC assessment. Receipt of an original test result
from the IELTS Testing Centre is required.
cursul poate fi facut in bucuresti. informatii pe www.britishcouncil.org (http://www.britishcouncil.org)smileys/smiley2.gif

03.01.2008, 02:12
Visa Options for Nurses
Nurses sponsored by an employer
Temporary Business (Long Stay) visa (subclass 457) (http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skilled-workers/sbs/index.htm)

For registered nurses to work in Australia for an approved business sponsor, for up to four years. Your accompanying family members can work and study in Australia.
Employer Nomination Scheme (http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skilled-workers/ens/index.htm)

Overseas nurses under 45 years of age with qualifications and work experience as a registered nurse, may be eligible for a permanent visa under this scheme.
Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skilled-workers/rsms/index.htm)

Overseas nurses with qualifications equivalent to an Australian diploma level qualification (two years full-time study) or higher may be eligible for a permanent visa. Under this scheme, nurses will be sponsored by an Australian employer to work and live in regional Australia.
General Skilled Migration

Nurses may be able to migrate to Australia as an independent skilled migrant or one of the sponsored visas under the General Skilled Migration Program.
Working Holidays
Working Holidays (http://www.immi.gov.au/visitors/working-holiday/index.htm)

If you are between 18 and 30, you may be able to come to Australia temporarily for a working holiday. This visa allows you to stay for 12 months and work as a nurse with any one employer for a maximum of six months, provided your work remains incidental to your holidays.

Improving your skills
Nurses who do not have the qualifications to work as a nurse in Australia can do a bridging program to improve their skills. There are some temporary visa options available for you to do this.
Occupational Trainee visa (http://www.immi.gov.au/students/sponsored/otv/index.htm)

For nurses to undertake a supervised, workplace-based training program in Australia. This option is good for training programs of three months or longer.
Business (Short Stay) visa (subclass 456) (http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/business/456/index.htm)

Ideal for nurses to undertake an approved bridging or pre-registration program for less than three months. Nurses who successfully complete the course may be able to apply in Australia for a Business Long Stay visa.

Student visa
To obtain a student visa, your nursing course must be registered.
See: Australian Course and Education Institution Search (http://cricos.dest.gov.au/)

Further information on student visas is available.
See: Student Visa Options (http://www.immi.gov.au/students/index.htm)

vezi: www.immi.gov.au (http://www.immi.gov.au)