Arată versiune întreagă : visa

25.03.2005, 04:18
Do I have any chance to get any kind of Visa to the US even if I stayed there illegal for one year?I entered to the states with J1 visa,then I extended with B2,after that I overstayed with 12 month smileys/smiley19.gif
Thank you

25.03.2005, 04:37
I don't think you have too many options left except marriage with an American Resident smileys/smiley92.gif

25.03.2005, 04:56
Thank you Sorin.I have an another question,how long do you think the whole process would take?Is there any chance that it would take longer than usual because of my overstaying?