PDA

Arată versiune întreagă : Romanian Tutor in New Jersey

IAmBill
27.04.2007, 09:51
Hello, hello... I'm a silly American boy looking to learn Romanian better for the women that I love. She is a Romanian girl who majors in English, so we speak well, but I would still like to learn Romanian because I think it would be nice for her to be able to express herself in her native language if she wished.

I'm in the Central New Jersey area and I'm really not willing to commute more than one hour. If you interested in doing it, we can either become friends, hang out, and teach me as a gesture, or if you just came here and need help with English, we can exchange services, or lastely, if you're looking for cash we can do this the old fashion way and I'll just pay you for your service. :) Just name your price here or in a PM.

Thanks.

Pisoi
27.04.2007, 10:49
...until you'll find romanian friends in NJ, I can help you out with something elsesmileys/smiley2.gif

...just send me your email address and I'llemail toyou a soft dictionarysmileys/smiley4.gif...easy to use English-Romanian-Englishsmileys/smiley14.gif

acajou21
17.06.2007, 07:51
hey!

I think we should talk more about the possibility of me tutoting you Romanian. I'm an international student from Romania in New Jersey. The distance is conveninet because my college's campus( where I live) is close to your town.

If you are still interested, please e-mail me back at andrehun19@gmail.com and we can definitely work this out. I'm not that much interested in earning money as I am in being able to tutor my own language, which is an honor for me:).

19.06.2007, 15:07
HeyBill,

I live in Princeton area, if you're around and you wanna hang out that would be cool. (no fees ,no etc ..just a notebook and a pencil) send a PM.