PDA

Arată versiune întreagă : Can anyone help us with visa process?

NH1Knight
13.03.2007, 00:11
I am an American citizen who has a Romania sweetheart smileys/smiley1.gif

I have just returned from a wonderful trip to Romania to visit with her. Now I hope that she can come to visit me, in my home in USA.

Can someone assist me/us with information on the correct things to do so we can do this as quickly as possible?

Should we try for a tourist visa first?Or, is there another one? I have heard of a fiance visa. Will tha take a long time ??

Any help that someone can offer will be greatly appreciated.

Also, does anyone know that status of S.4?? I sent the emails (that were recommended here) to my senators and congressman, requesting support.

Thank you,

Jim

sorin
13.03.2007, 00:33
Jim, tell your girlfriend to read anyrhing related to K1 and K3 visas on this forum, because most of the messages are in Romanian. Also, you can post another message to the immigration section of this forum, where you have better chances to get an answer.

VicolA
13.03.2007, 05:14
Jim,

the K1 process can take about 5-6 months and even less if you are "lucky" enoughsmileys/smiley1.gif.She can try a tourist visa, butno one can guarantee that she will succeed.

There are some police clearence to be made for you, you have to file USCIS forms and evidence of your relation, after USCIS aproval she have to take an interview at the American Consulate in Bucharest for K1 visa and after she came in US you have 90 days to marry or she have to return in Romania.

All the best for you!

carmengall
02.04.2007, 14:14
buna, sunt de trei luni in state, in Weston, Ma, si lucrez ca si
au pair...problema e ca nu stiu cum sa fac sa il aduc si pe prietenul
meu aici sa incercam sa stam si pe aici putin, nici in romania nu
e bine:(....el a terminat informatica, cum ar putea sa ajunga aici,
unde s-ar putea angaja....are cineva ideea de asa ceva..un sfat...e asa
greu printre straini si nu stiu pe cina sa intreb, familia la care stau
nici sa nu auda sa vina la ei...americanii astia daca te-ar ajuta cu
ceva...si le-am zis k vine numai in vizita...nici in ruptul
capului....ce ne facem fratilor???? ma ajuta careva, va rog....smileys/smiley19.gif va multumesc...carmen...

shogunelu
12.04.2007, 16:14
ai un mes de la mine pe private

andromaca
15.09.2007, 07:29
Am si eu o intrebare.....Ce sanse am sa obtin viza de turist pt.state?Inafara de formulare ce-mi mai trebuie?Eu nu am proprietati pe numele meu ,nu sunt casatorita si nici copii nu am..
Sunt AVOCAT si locuiesc impreuna cu mama si fratele meu....
Este posibil ca un rezident din state daca se afla in romania sa vina sa garanteze faptul ca ma voi intoarce la timp in romania?
Va multumesc si astept raspuns..........

</span></span>