PDA

Arată versiune întreagă : VVVVVVVery cheap glod

maylin
18.01.2006, 19:20
hi ,you are the games players ,right? if you are i think you want to focus on this essay .i think if you want to play the game well ,you must have good arms ,right ? so if you want to buy the gold ,one way you can buy the gold to buy the arms .so i think one place can supply good service and they deliver the gold fast ,so from my need gold i always buy it from them .many players says : the website is www..... you can go into have a try!!!!!!
network gamesLo WOW; Lineage 2; FFXI ; DAoC ; EQ2 ; Guild Wars ; Eve online ,ragnarok oneline and so on or Power Leveling.
you also can contact them via:
AIMLogilssales
ICQLo108239029
Yahoo: sellgilstoyou
Msn:gils_sales@hotmail.com

tonita
18.01.2006, 21:42
Unde dai si unde crapa ! Wowsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif
nkog facem una mica ? Ne arata ei, chinezii ce-i aia consumerism !

Da
nu-i asta necazul cel mai mare. Ce ne facem daca 1 mil. de chinezi
voteaza la "scriu pe forum in ce limba vreau" ?smileys/smiley2.gif Ori cum perspectivele "visinatei GN" sunt fooarte bune !

nkog
19.01.2006, 13:50
Unde dai si unde crapa ! Wowsmileys/smiley36.gifsmileys/smiley36.gif nkog facem una mica ? Ne arata ei, chinezii ce-i aia consumerism !
Da nu-i asta necazul cel mai mare. Ce ne facem daca 1 mil. de chinezi voteaza la "scriu pe forum in ce limba vreau" ?smileys/smiley2.gif Ori cum perspectivele "visinatei GN" sunt fooarte bune !

Yeah, WOW indeed smileys/smiley36.gif