PDA

Arată versiune întreagă : Cursuri preparatorii examenele Office québécois de la langue française

-prepatest-
25.08.2011, 17:07
Cursuri preparatorii examenele Office québécois de la langue française pentru toti specialiştii: medici, ingineri, infrmieri, contabili, tehnicieni de laborator, etc.

Pisoi
25.08.2011, 17:28
...editeaza-ti postarea si sterge site-ul postat ca te rade sorin :ideea: (adica te suspenda definitiv)
...site-uri personale sau comerciala cu tenta de span nu sunt admise, nr telefon sau email e ok

p.s. citeste regulamentul de postare inainte sa mai postezi ceva

-prepatest-
25.08.2011, 20:09
...editeaza-ti postarea si sterge site-ul postat ca te rade sorin :ideea: (adica te suspenda definitiv)
...site-uri personale sau comerciala cu tenta de span nu sunt admise, nr telefon sau email e ok

p.s. citeste regulamentul de postare inainte sa mai postezi ceva

Hi Pisoi,

First, excuse me to write in English. I am a French native speaker. Although I can read a bit Romanian, I cannot write it. I saw that you reside in the USA, therefore I will write in English.

Well, I see you are a veteran on this site and I will ask for your advice after I gave you some explanation about why I put this posting here.

In Quebec, some professionals who are not French native speakers, needs to pass a government exam that is compulsory to be able to work. Let say that a Romanian accountant who did his course in accounting at Concordia University, absolutely needs to pass it if he or she want to be allowed to work in this province. This exam is not easy and we (we are two experienced teachers) offer services to train professional to pass the test. Many Romanian people, in Quebec, are in this case and the service we offer can help them to start their career when they expect to (I invite you to discuss on this forum about the situation of French language for Romanian nurses, accountants, dentists or other professionels from here, to have a clearer picture of what is going on in Quebec).

Now, and this is where I need your advice, when I signed up for this forum, I did not see (or I missed) the information telling that I could not put this add. If I did anything wrong or if I offended someone, I sincerely apologize. Could you tell me if, in this forum, there is a thread or a place where I could place our information. If there is not, tell me what I need to erase. I will definetely comply with the forum rules.

Thank you very much in advance for your advice and best regards,

Eric

Pisoi
25.08.2011, 22:29
Hi Pisoi,

First, excuse me to write in English. I am a French native speaker. Although I can read a bit Romanian, I cannot write it. I saw that you reside in the USA, therefore I will write in English.
...you're excused by me ...insa, nu sunt sigur de jupanu' :d: ...dar putinele cuvinte postate in romaneste par a fi de o gramatica perfecta:aplause: ...comparativ cu "cativa boboci sau bobocele" de p-aici /:)

Well, I see you are a veteran on this site and I will ask for your advice after I gave you some explanation about why I put this posting here.
...pe forum sunt oarecum ..."pionier" ...in US e alta "encilada" ...si nu trebuie sa-mi dai mie explicatii! ...GAZDA Forumului decide ce si cum...! ....io doar te-am avertizat de regulile acestui spatiu virtual gazduit de Sorin! :ideea:

In Quebec, some professionals who are not French native speakers, needs to pass a government exam that is compulsory to be able to work. Let say that a Romanian accountant who did his course in accounting at Concordia University, absolutely needs to pass it if he or she want to be allowed to work in this province. This exam is not easy and we (we are two experienced teachers) offer services to train professional to pass the test. Many Romanian people, in Quebec, are in this case and the service we offer can help them to start their career when they expect to (I invite you to discuss on this forum about the situation of French language for Romanian nurses, accountants, dentists or other professionels from here, to have a clearer picture of what is going on in Quebec).

Now, and this is where I need your advice, when I signed up for this forum, I did not see (or I missed) the information telling that I could not put this add. If I did anything wrong or if I offended someone, I sincerely apologize. Could you tell me if, in this forum, there is a thread or a place where I could place our information. If there is not, tell me what I need to erase. I will definetely comply with the forum rules.

Thank you very much in advance for your advice and best regards,

Eric
…nu-mi lua in nume de rau! …dar aproape ca mi-au dat lacrimile de cat de “patriot” esti ca sa ajuti ROMANII “to start their career when they expect to” ….:peace:

p.s. maestre, daca gresesc in spam-ul tau imi cer scuze :thatsit: …”ai putintica rabdare sa apara conu’ “fanica” …ca sa clarifice spusele tale …ca io am taiat sarma de la “mouse” de ceva timp :d :-h

-prepatest-
26.08.2011, 06:34
For the language, someone from the Romanian community helped me to write the posting.

To know more about finding a job in Quebec and the professional situation of immigrants, Romanian or from other communities, I invite you to find someone from the Romanian community in the situation I described and chat with him or her.

Well, I modified the posting to comply with your recommendations.

All the best.

Eric