PDA

Arată versiune întreagă : Caut partener pt. reeditare bestseller

15.08.2005, 06:16
ALL IMPORTANT CONCEPTS REGARDING ORGANIZING AND MANAGING ACTIVITIES ARE INTEGRATED NATURALLY INTO A DOUBLE FEEDBACK CYBERNETIC LOGICAL SYSTEM IN CONFORMITY WITH A MODEL I NAMED: "THE UNIVERSAL MODEL OF ORGANIZATION"

This model, a simple scheth, is a LAW OF NATURE, always the same, wherever in univers: THE UNIVERSAL LAW OF ORGANIZATION. This law makes our thinking more comprehensive, able to better understand everything, every phenomenon, generally the whole complexity of our world.

In Romania, my book "CHESS AND CYBERNETICS", that shows the great practical utility of this law in thinking organization and in maximizing efficiency of any activity, was sold very quickly (20,000 copies).

This book is a scientific chess for performance school manual and at the same time an affluent source of very important original knowledges in improvement of general thinking, organization science, management, systemics, psychocybernetics, fight science, life science.

It is ready to be used by teachers in classrooms, without any modification and allows to teach the scientific chess in terminal school years of high schools and universities, preparing good fighters for a knowledge based economy.

Now I am looking for Publishing Houses Partnersto translate and sell this school manual for all countries that ask it.

Can you help me?

Thank you for reading this site.

office@organizationlaw.com