PDA

Arată versiune întreagă : New to Montreal?

Shirley
11.07.2005, 09:38
Arrived in Montreal recently?
Wish your English was better?
Need to send emails or letters without embarrassing mistakes?

I can help you translate from Romanian and make sure your message is clear and error-free.

Visit: englishnow.cjb.net for more information!

ovex
11.07.2005, 10:34
<<Hi, my name is Shirley Salomon. I am a second year science student at Marianopolis College in Montreal.
I offer quick, easy and affordable English proofreading, editing as well as translation from French and Romanian.>>

Da,o chestie buna poate pentru cei care sosesc si nu sunt chiar bine pusi la punct cu engleza sau franceza.Depinde si de preturi dar initiativa e buna.

sorin
11.07.2005, 11:16
Arrived in Montreal recently?
Wish your English was better?
Need to send emails or letters without embarrassing mistakes?

I can help you translate from Romanian and make sure your message is clear and error-free.
Shirley,
Just out of curiosity, if your message is targeting Romanian people that need improvement speaking and writing in English, why did you post the message in English and not in Romanian?

Shirley
11.07.2005, 11:57
Isimply assume that those who have been accepted by Immigration have enough basic knowledge in English to understand my post, and that any difficulties encountered would simply reinforce the idea that they should take advantage of my services. As always, it's easier to understand a language than to write - which is where I come in.